Sunday, December 4, 2011

JOURNAL #13

 Dear Roomate,
   Hey, this is Na'Keenya speaking and I would like to tell you a bit about myself. I am a proud black American who can not wait to start school. I was raised by only women so you could say that I am a bit of a feminist on a way. I beleive in equality of the sexes and of race. I would like to tell you that I am really looking foward to meeting you. No matter how great I may seem I would also like to tell you about some of my flaws. I am super unorganized and sometimes that can lead to a mess. I also do not like anyone touching my stuff because to some its a mess to me it is a system.
    I would also like you to know that I am a basketball player/volleyball player/shot puter. I really love sports and without them I would not be the person I am today. I really hope that we can becme great friends and we share many things in common.

  Sincerly,
   Na'Keenya Jackson 

No comments:

Post a Comment