Friday, December 2, 2011

JOURNAL #18

    If I could change any two things about our school campus it would be who is allowed on it and the amount of littering we have. I would change these things in order to improve our school's enviornment and representation. I would limit the amount of people on campus for safety for the kids and to keep negative influence off the campus. At our school you just have to sign in then you are able to walk on the campus. This makes me uncomfortable be cause it allows virtually anybody to get on the campus.I would like to make it so that only a selscted number of people would be able to get on our campus. such as students, administration, teachers, district officials, and the parents of the students enrolled into the school. This will make it so that only a aselected number of people would be allowed on our campus at during school hours.I would also like this change to happen because then it will allow the office to better monitor who exactly is on our campus at all times.
   I would abolish littering as soon as possible in our to keep our campus loook nice. I think when you litter that means you have no respect for the area your littering. I would like think that we as a school do have respect for our campus so we should not litter. So we as a school should stop littering and show that we do have respect for our school. This would allow us to have a campus that acuratly displays who we are as students at Castle Park High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment