Sunday, December 4, 2011

JOURNAL #11

    One question that the universities wont ask  but they should is, what or who has made you into the acedemic person that you have become and why?
     My answer to this question would be that I have not always been as hard working as i am now. However when i was in the sixth grade this all changed. I had a teacher named Ms.Arabia and she pushed me to do my best everyday. She saw something in me that I didn't see in myself. She pushed me to reach my greatest potential that i never even knew i could reach. I would say that her pushing me has ultimitaly lead to me working harder to become a better person. I still talk to her to this day whenever i need help believing in myself because i know she will always belive in me. Without her i would have never join the international bacalaureate program at my school. She helped me acheive some of the most difficult tasks I have ever faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment