Sunday, December 4, 2011

JOURNAL #10

   The best advice I have ever received is to not give up on what you truly believe in. When I was younger I really wanted to play volleyball but we didn't have the money for me to play in a club. When I got to high school I was really excited because I knew that I could finally join a volleyball team. However once I joined the team I soon realized that I wasn't very good at volleyball. I told my mom that I did'nt want to play anymore but my mom knew how important volleyball was to me and she was unwilling to let me quite. She told me that if I ever wanted to sucede at volleyball or anything else in life that i really wanted i could not qite. I told her I wouldn't quite and that is what I did. I kept trying  and soon I began to get better at volleyball. Finally I made the varsity volleyball team at my school. From that point on I realized how important presistence is.

No comments:

Post a Comment